Pacific Drum Circles Message Board › Oct 8 Concert Outing

Oct 8 Concert Outing

Kathy Q.
user 12978702
Group Organizer
Fairfax, CA
Hi Everyone!
This Friday, October 8, let's go to a concert in San Francisco! The SF World Percussion Arts Festival is happening. We'll meet at a restaurant on Mission at 7 pm for drinks/appetizers then head to the concert at Dance Mission Theatre, 3316 24th Street, San Francisco for the 8 pm show.

Performers include Jim Santi Own (India/tabla), Maikaza Daiko (Taiko) and QuimbandaGrupo Carnavalesco (Afro-Brazilian).

You can buy your ticket ahead of time ($22 plus $2 service charge) by calling Brown Bag Tickets at 1 800 838 3006. Tell them it's the "Maikaze Daiko" concert, Oct. 8 at 8 pm. OR you can just wait and buy a ticket at the door ($25).

Hope to see you there!
Kathy Q
Jeni D.
user 8734740
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 5
Thanks for putting this together Kathy! Fyi tickets for last weekend's shows sold out days in advance.

Drummm...Jeni
Kathy Q.
user 12978702
Group Organizer
Fairfax, CA
Post #: 1
Thanks, I got tix for a friend and I. I bought them through Brown Bag Tickets even though the show was considered "sold out" on Goldstar. It will be a fun show - If you can join us, please do! ~ Kathy Q