We are so glad you have decided to join Pack Walk with Willow & Friends!
The mission of Pack Walk with Willow and Friends is to promote a fun, yet safe
and productive atmosphere for both dogs and humans.
A pack walk is a basically walk with a purpose to exercise your dog’s mind and body. You are in charge. You, not the dog, decide where to walk and when to take breaks. Keep your dog close to your side to detour your dog from sniffing, marking or being distracted. By doing this you are teaching your dog to look to you for guidance and leadership.
Please Review our Guidelines!
• We welcome all breeds.
• We always do introductions before each walk to welcome any new families and get
information about the dogs. Don’t be shy about voicing any issues that your dog
may have. We have ALL been there and we understand.
• Please pay attention during the introduction period and be aware of issues that the other dogs may have.
• We do not introduce any dogs until they are tired from walking with consent
from all involved parties. We discourage, nose-to-nose greetings.
• Please keep a respectful distance before, during and after the walk.
•Dogs must be at least 6 six months old.
• No dogs in heat
• Altered dogs are preferred
• No flexi leads. Four foot or shorter leashes are preferred.
• No balls or toys.
• All dogs must be current on their vaccinations and be wearing their rabies
• Please, do not allow excessive barking or “antics.” This will excite the
• Please pay attention to your dog(s) at all times, particularly on rest breaks
• You are responsible for providing your own poop bags, water, leashes, and
other supplies such as sun screen and bug repellent.
• Remember, there is a lot of work and patience involved, but consistency is
the key to a well behaved dog! These walks allow your dog to bond with you and
establish you as his/her leader!
Let's be Responsible!
When we are out with the group, we are representing pit bulls and other breeds. We are
fortunate to live in an area with no breed legislation. We are allowed to walk our dogs in public, and it’s very important that we make a good impression!
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Pack Walk 2013 , Getting Organized!||January 1, 2013 6:44 PM||Della E.|
|DogGone Walk......Submitted by Nicole, Twin Cities||October 4, 2012 10:08 PM||Della E.|
|Hello Off Leash Dogs! Some tips on what to do!||July 23, 2012 11:11 AM||Della E.|
|CPR Guidelines for Dogs||July 5, 2012 10:14 PM||Della E.|
|Nothing in Life is Free (NILIF)||June 30, 2012 8:18 AM||Della E.|
|DINOS: AManifesto||June 30, 2012 12:57 AM||Della E.|
|My Dog is Friendly||June 30, 2012 12:58 AM||Della E.|
|About Pack Walk with Willow & Friends||October 29, 2013 4:46 PM||Della E.|