add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Page Turners - Tampa Women's Book Club Message Board › Coming Meeting: The Help by Kathryn Stockett

Coming Meeting: The Help by Kathryn Stockett

A former member
Good morning,

I am sorry for the inconvenience but I won't be able to do the meeting on October 1st as originally planned. I changed it to the Saturday before that, September 24th at the same location and same time... PLEASE let me know if this is ok, if majority of RSVP's can't make it that day we can move it to October 8th.

I will wait until Friday for your reponses about the date, in case I need to change it.

Thank you so much and again sorry for having to change our original date.

Yury / Organizer

A former member
Post #: 11
Next week is my birthday, so I will definitely be unavailable for this time and date.