Paleo Chicago Message Board Group stuff › What do you want for Primal Chicagoans?

What do you want for Primal Chicagoans?

Matt
user 11868653
Group Organizer
Skokie, IL
Post #: 14
Hello groks/grokettes!

I'm nominally the leader of this group, but that came about pretty reluctantly. A few months ago, this group was in danger of vanishing, so I figured it was worth the few bucks to keep this thing around.

So here's my question to you. What would you like out of this group? If anyone wants to create meetup events and plan things, I will do what I can to help.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Matt
Anthony A.
user 51159032
Chicago, IL
Post #: 6
Hi there Matt! I'd love to be able to help those in the Northwest Suburbs. Let me know if you guys need any help with anything.
A former member
Post #: 324
I very personally want a meetup to happen way out west here where I am--you guys are sooo far away. And to meet the over 50 crowd--I know you're out there. How about a primal rock climbing event at Vertical Endeavors? (and yeah, I can also do one at Hidden Peak for you city-dwellers--how Paleo is Chicago, I ask you?). Willing to host something to make this happen if I get any interest.
Matt
user 11868653
Group Organizer
Skokie, IL
Post #: 44
Kira -- I think you are right on both counts. I know that we definitely have at least some members out in the Western burbs, and there are some of us over 50 as well (not quite there myself, but getting there).

Vertical Endeavors looks like a blast. It might be a long ways from where I'm at, but I'm guessing for a lot of people, it would be much easier to get to.
Anthony A.
user 51159032
Chicago, IL
Post #: 17
I'm in Hanover Park.