addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Paleo Chicago Message Board Group stuff › 21-day Transformation Challenge

21-day Transformation Challenge

Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
I'm sure many of you have already done this, but my husband and I (and whatever friends we can rally) are going to follow Mark's 21-day Total Body Transformation book starting on Monday, Aug 27. Any one who wants to join, participate, cheer, etc is welcome to join the facebook event I just created for it:

If we get enough folks, we thought it would be fun to schedule play time and outings, if we do that I'll invite you guys regardless of whether or not you join on facebook.
Anthony A.
user 51159032
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
I am in and I think we should do this regularly. It's great to readdress the concepts for veterans and it's inviting for newbies to join us! Thanks for putting this together.
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
Near the end of week 1 and I've lost 2.2 lbs and 1.5% body fat. Feels fantastic!