Google Plus is here to stay, and if you are a Small Business Owner who has a website, blog, or other online presence you cannot afford not to be on Google+
Google Plus reached 100 million users faster than Facebook and Twitter. Google definitely has finally created the social network they had hoped for. But it's more than that, whereby Google+ is now a growth market for businesses, and for search engine optimization (strengthening and improving your web presence).
Google Plus for Small Business is a 60 minute class with 30 minutes for Questions and Answers at the end. We will cover the following topics:
• Why should my business be on google plus?
• How to optimize your personal and business profiles
• What are the Circles and how to use them
• How to use +1 function effectively
• How to engage others on google plus
• Overview of Events
• Overview of Community Pages
• Overview of Hangouts
Brad West is a Palm Coast resident, a social media power user, blogger, and Online and Social Media Coordinator.
WHEN and WHERE:
Saturday, January 11th | 10am-11:30pm
@ COWORK by Office Divvy
20 Airport Road, Ste B2, Palm Coast, FL
FREE for Office Divvy members
$29 for public