align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bay County Atheists Message Board › Introducing Humanists of West Florida

Introducing Humanists of West Florida

A former member
Post #: 348
Hello Cat Herders!

I just joined your fine group so I could see what our neighboring secular communities were doing and also to invite you to join in our effort, if you are interested. We've been busy over here in Pensacola organizing a chapter of the AHA and are now getting ready to form a coalition under United Coalition of Reason.

Ultimately we are trying to aggregate area secular groups to offer support, work together for bigger projects and help people locate secular groups in their area.

I'd like to invite any PC's to come to Pensacola sometime after the first of the year to learn about promoting your group at a seminar that Fred Edwords (United CoR) will be providing sometime after the first of the year, date to yet be determined. The seminar is open to everyone but we especially want to invite leaders.

I have a really long letter about what we are doing that you can read here: The Humanists of West Florida is official! Now we need members. :)

Please go read this letter that I sent out to leaders of the area groups and see what's up. Come back and chat about it if you have any questions. https://sites.google....­

Thanks!
Rose