Paper, Pencil, Caffeine. (Life Drawing Meetups) Message Board › Group is closing.

Group is closing.

Alexander
user 74362212
Zürich, CH
Hi all,

So, the title says it all - I will be closing the group by the end of May. Sorry for the sad news, my most deepest apologies going out to those, who just recently joined.

The reason is simple - I am moving out of Zurich and going back home. I will not be able to host a group anymore from 3000 km away. (not that I was doing such a banging job before :) )

I am ok with transferring the group to anyone, who is interested in becoming an active organizer. I believe you only need an organizer account on Meetup and knowledge how to do a transfer -  personally I have no idea.

Again, sorry for this. I hope someone keeps the idea of the group alive - something tells me it is needed here.

Best regards,

Alex

P.S. I am entertaining the idea of setting up a PPC group in Moscow, once I am back home :)

So, if you find yourself in Default city - give me a shout :)
Lotti E.
user 85345862
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
Hi Alex, such a pity, that you're moving back!

I'm interested to take over the organization of the group, best if someone else could join me. Is there anyone who'd be interested in? Let's continue the nice idea of Alex...

Alex I wish you all the best back to Moscow!
from Lotti
Lotti E.
user 85345862
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Post #: 2
Hi again,
I just read that you could nominate me as a new organizer instead of closing the group. So if you like to do so, I'm ready :)

regards, Lotti