******Before you rsvp please read this entire post so you can be sure you want to join in.
This event will be held at the Oak Lawn Ronald McDonald House. We will be making greeting cards for the house staff to send out when needed. The types of cards needed are: Birthday, Congratulations, & Thank You.
- All cards made will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House for their use.
- Bring your own card making supplies: paper, tools, adhesive, designs, stamps & ink, embossing folders & powders, framelits, ect - you will design & make your own cards from your materials.
- Please provide an envelope for each card you donate.
- I will provide big shots & heat tools for embossng so you don't need to bring those.
- We will order pizza - $4.00 each at time of rsvp. A pop machine is in the house: 25 cents per can. If you bring your own (non-alcoholic) beverage please make sure the container has a secure lid.
- This is not a workshop/class - everyone will be providing their own materials & making their own cards to donate.
- The house is wonderful! I will give you a tour if you would like.
I can't wait to do this with you! Please let me know if you have any questions.