align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Paranormal Science Investigations of Florida Message Board › Looking to interview people about your experiences

Looking to interview people about your experiences

AnythingStrange
user 145923562
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 6
Hey everyone, my name is Adam and Im a filmmaker and the creator of a youtube channel called Anything Strange. I am looking to meet people and discuss things from ghost hunting, psychics, holistic healing, lucid dreaming/astral projection, NDEs, natural phenomenons to anything strange. www.youtube.com/anyt­hingstrangetv

If anyone would like to do a video interview on a personal experience i would love do this for my show. I could also make you a custom copy of the video if you wanted it for promotional purposes on your own sites.

feel free to email me at anythingstrange@gmail.com
A former member
Post #: 8
Hi Adam
I had a very strange experience yes ago when I went to rent an empty house. I have wittness' to threxperience.
Hoping to hear from you. So are you going to make our event tonight.
Thanks
sharon
AnythingStrange
user 145923562
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 7
I'm working today but hope to be able to attend one soon.

And would love to get interviews from anyone before it starts that is willing. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Amy
user 175837862
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
Hi Adam, would love to speak with you about my experiences. I have so many.