addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paris Full Moon Picnic Group Message Board › Christmas Open House

Christmas Open House

A former member
Post #: 11
Hello all Full Moon Lovers! You are cordially invited to my annual Christmas Open House on December 10, 11 and 12; Friday from 6pm until 9pm; Saturday and Sunday from noon until 8pm. A special offer of 15 percent off will be extended during the Open House on all finished pieces (as opposed to sur mesure items); including semi-precious and precious jewellery and my collection of hand-made textile scarves. Spiced glogg and cookies will be served. My address: 24 rue VERON, 75018 Paris Metro Abbesses or Blanche, 01 42 58 52 41 or 06 09 08 23 32; www.ms3.com/900-Shauna_Jewellery ' Come visit the Montmartois village (all stores are open on Sunday) for a traditional parisien festive ambiance. There is also a Christmas market at Place des Abbesses.