Let's celebrate and participate in one of Paris' 'most' colourful and grand Indian celebrations. Fete de Ganesh!
The temple celebrates this with a ceremonie in the morning followed by a parade through the quartier. More details at:http://www.templeganesh.fr/fetegan.htm
Meeting point : At the Temple of Sri Manicka Vinayakar Alayam
17, rue Pajol - 75018 Paris
Meeting time : 10:30 - we'll follow the procession at 11:00 and then maybe continue for lunch around 13:00. The photography TeaTime and PhotoShooting meetup will be with us as well.
Check out last years pics:
Details of the program:
The religious ceremonies will begin at 9h.
The procession will start at 11 from the temple and will finish around 15:00
This is the circuit:
- 17, rue Pajol, 11h to 11h30
- rue Perdonnet, 11h30 to 11h50
- rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis, from 11h50 to 12h15
- rue Marx Dormoy, from 12h15 to 12h45
- rue Ordener, from 12h45 to 13h30
- boulevard Barbès, 13h30 à 14h
- rue Labat, de14h à 14h30
- rue Macadet, 14h30
- retour par la rue Ordener 14h45
- rue Philippe de Girard jusqu’au 17, rue Pajol. 15h