addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Paris Tech Talks Message Board › 1 day front end event @ £50/€60 that I'm running

1 day front end event @ £50/€60 that I'm running

Remy S.
user 14418783
Brighton, GB
Post #: 1
Hi there,

I'm the curator of Full Frontal (the UK JavaScript conference), and this year we sold out in 11 minutes. That was good *and* bad. The bad being that lots of people missed out.

So I'm running a side event called: Side View on Saturday 9th November in Brighton.

It's 6 front end sessions for £50+VAT. Frankly I think it's a steal, but then I get to go free (because I'm running it!).

Full details of each talk and the link to buy tickets is here:

http://2013.full-fron...­

I'd love for you to come along, and equally if you can spread the word that would really help. Full Frontal sells out quickly, but getting the word out about a new event is always harder.

Also, we're still looking for a single sponsor for the event who would get exclusive rights over sponsorship. If you're interested (or know a company) please get in touch (a contact link is on the page above).

Thanks, and please do spread the word!

– Remy