Free online meditation for 21 days by Oprah Winfrey & Deepak Chopra.
- Daily welcome from Oprah Winfrey
- Daily guided meditations by Deepak Chopra
- Inspirational messages, images, and centering thoughts
- Sanskrit mantras and their meanings
- Daily reflection questions with a private, online journal to save responses and additional notes
- Mindful Moments – daily takeaways showing you how to incorporate the lessons into your life right now
Day 8 Restoring Balance
Centering Thought: With awareness, I create healthy habits.
Our Sanskrit mantra: Om Kriyam Namah
My actions are aligned with cosmic law.
Day 9 Creating Balance
Centering Thought: My outer world reflects my inner world.
Our Sanskrit mantra: Sat Chit Ananda
Existence, Consciousness, Bliss
Day 10 Breathing for Balance
Centering Thought: I am one with the breath of life.
Our Sanskrit mantra: So hum
Day 11 Eating for Balance
Centering Thought: I choose foods that help me thrive.
Our Sanskrit mantra: Om Vardhanam Namah
I nourish the universe and the universe nourishes me.
Day 12 Connecting for Balance
Centering Thought: I cherish my every connection.
Our Sanskrit mantra: Tat Tvam Asi
I see the other in myself and myself in others.
Day 13 Moving for Balance
Centering Thought: "I am flexible, powerful, and balanced."
Our Sanskrit mantra: Om Varunam Namah
My life is in harmony with cosmic law.
Day 14 The Balance in Silence
Centering Thought: I intend to take steps each day toward perfect health.
Our Sanskrit mantra: Om Ritam Namah
My actions and desires are supported by cosmic intelligence.