Jun 5, 2012 · 7:30 PM
While some parts of decision-making are rational, many aspects are out of our awareness. There are structures, signals, states and strategies that we habitually use, that are hidden and invisible to us. At this evening we’ll make them visible.
- What signals tell you you’re on the right track?
- What structures in your thinking influence you in your choices, and how?
- What strategies do you use to make decisions?
- What is your best state for making decisions?
Good goals and great decisions motivate you to act.
Improve the way you make choices!
- Clarify the signals that let you know when a decision is good; cut down on the ‘noise’.
- Put yourself in the best, most resourceful states to make a good decision
- Get new ideas when you practice with others.
How this evening works. We gather twice a month to explore new communication techniques, useful current research findings on how the brain works, and have fun together. Come on time so you can practice new techniques. Then we socialize.
Our members are bright, friendly and curious, and we share tea, talk, and explorations. You are welcome to join us!
When? Tuesday June 5th - 19h30
Where?: We meet in a private home near metro Nation. Reserve by email or phone and we’ll provide the codes. Please confirm by June 5th by 17h.
Contribution: 15€ for the evening. We provide coffee, tea, and soup. Bring your sense of humor!
Questions? Call Antonio[masked]
or email: [masked]
Or reserve by clicking here!