Help support your MeetupChip in
MOPS now includes Moms Next
Were excited to combine both MOPS (pregnant to kindergarten) and Moms Next (K-12).
As a MOPS/Moms Next mom, you join over 100,000 moms around the world where BETTER MOMS MAKE A BETTER WORLD.
* Make the most of mothering by joining our MOPS/Moms Next community where you'll feel appreciated, understood, accepted as you are, and have the support to do your job even better. At the meetings you will enjoy: special speakers and topics, a delicious brunch, great discussions where we share our knowledge, fun prizes, and nuggets of wisdom from our mentor moms all while the kids have their own program in a loving environment.
* Moms meet the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month from 9:00am to 11am at Mountain Life Church starting on October 2015 following the school year. The cost varies depending on how many of your kids are in the Moppets program. There is a one time fee of $25 to MOPS International + each semester (0 kids=add $25, 1 child=add $45, 2 or more kids add $65). www.meetup.com/Park-City-MOPS/files/ for the MOPS/Moms Next Registration Form. We're very fortunate the church helps us pay a significant amount of the worker cost for the kids program or our dues would be much higher. Finance Challenges? For payment arrangements or partial scholarships contact Gayle at below.
* We rely heavily on Meetup for communications- as it makes it easier to organize, especially for the volunteer leadership team. It is vital to RSVP several days in advance for each meeting so we can plan and prepare for things like: staffing enough childcare workers (this is very costly), setting up tables, food, etc. MOPS/Moms Next is a volunteer effort so moms will take turns each semester bringing food and helping with setup and/or cleanup.
If you won't be able to make the MOPS/Moms Next Meetings the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month on a regular basis you may want to just consider being a visitor. We are looking for regular attendees so we can build our MOPS/Moms Next Community and moms and kids can get to know each other.
* Before joining, please click onto http://www.meetup.com/Park-City-MOPS/about/ (also found under the "Pages" tab above) to view our:
Calendar at a glance(We welcome guest. Please contact Rachel if you would like to be one. If you will have child(ren) in our kids program that day, a minimal donation for our workers is appreciated). http://www.meetup.com/Park-City-MOPS/pages/...
MOPPETS Kids Program http://www.meetup.com/Park-City-MOPS/pages/...
* Be sure to contact Rachel Kleinschnitz as soon as possible, especially if you have kid(s) you would like to include in our Moppets Kids Program. These kids classes fill up quickly !! Please provide your complete name, phone number, address, the names of kids that will be in our program, their birthdate (mo/day/year) and if you prefer to sit with a particular person.
* To remain a member on our site, registration form(s) need to be turned in asap and dues within 2 weeks of joining. Also, your membership will include the wonderful MOPS International Magazines and some special gifts. Registration forms can be found at: http://www.meetup.com/Park-City-MOPS/files/ (1 for mom and 1 for each child if there are special needs or instructions).
* Please be as thorough as possible with your profile so the moms can get to know you better. By doing this moms are able to connect better on similar interests or backgrounds (include first and last names, a family pic and/or individual pic and as many answered questions as you can).
* We hope to see you at the MOPS/Moms Next events where 'Better Moms Make A Better World'
For Registration call/text Rachel Kleinschnitz (801)913-2260 email@example.com
Liz McCaffrey call/text 435-901-1723 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or Gayle Johnson call/text 928-830-5508 email@example.com
* To limit the emails that come to you from our meetup group, go to 'My Profile' at the top menu bar and click on your preferences. If you have a smart phone, we encourage you to look for an app. It makes life simpler!
* Our info is also on http://mountainlife.org/get-connected/adult...