addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Park Slope+ Brunch Group Message Board › New Meetup: First Saturday of October

New Meetup: First Saturday of October

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Park Slope Brunch Group!

What: First Saturday of October

When: October 3, 2009 11:00 AM

Where:
Cafe Steinhof
422 7th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215

I am going to suggest a double event that members could enjoy in one long day or they may attend an event that they enjoy most.

First, we could meet on Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 11 am for our traditional monthly brunch; enjoy some rewarding conversation during an enjoyable brunch.

Next, following our brunch we could decide how to spend the afternoon. Maybe an enjoyable walk around the neighborhood, window shopping, watching a movie, or something else that our members may enjoy.

Finally, we could spend the evening at the Brooklyn Museum for their Target Free Saturday's that offers free admission to various events. We should meet at the Brooklyn Museum between 5:00 and 5:30 PM because there is always a long line of people waiting to obtain tickets to free events that normally begin at 6:00 PM.

I have enclosed a link below so members may see what is on the agenda at the Brooklyn Museum.
Link -> http://www.... brooklynmuseum.org/ visit/ first_saturdays.php

Members have the option of attending all events during the entire day, or any events they would enjoy most. As always, I shall have my personally made "Meet-Up" badge neck chain so members may find me more easy.

For members wishing to attend the Brooklyn Museum, I normally wait near the front entrance next to the doors that is used for people in wheelchairs or with baby carriages.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­