addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Park Slope Area Social Message Board › No "Official" Hang This Week!

No "Official" Hang This Week!

Jax
user 16519701
New York, NY
Hey Slopers,

After two straight weekends of traveling and some very very packed weekdays, I cannot host an official meet-up this week. I will be sending out the invite for next week's meetup (which will be at Blueprint) probably on Wed or Thursday.

In the meantime, I really encourage one of you to step up and create an unofficial weekly hang somewhere in the slope!

Jax!