Parker Moms Group (PMG) is designed for moms who want to be active with their child(ren). We want the group to be about developing friendships and bonds for moms as well as our kids. We have free activities and playdates at members' homes, parks, and public areas as well as low cost activities and meetups at restaurants, local zoos, museums, community attractions and indoor play areas. We also have moms' nights out and moms' nights in events. Most of our kids are from newborn to age 6, with the majority falling in the toddler age group (2-4). Most events take place during the day on weekdays within the Parker area. We also have many "field trips" to Denver and surrounding areas. /p>
While our group is currently full, we do keep a waiting list and can contact you when a spot becomes available. We will only be accepting moms that live in Parker. If you are interested, please click "join the group" and make sure you have completed a bio and have a picture posted. At that time, we will let you know when our next coffee meetup will be (this is when we meet all of our prospective members). We ask the following of each prospective member in order to join:
· RSVP and attend a meetup within the first 30 days of joining the group
· Check the Meetup site regularly and RSVP yes or no to each event
· Host one meetup every three months (This does not have to be at your house – a playgroup, meet at the library, mom’s night out etc.)
· When you can’t make to a Meetup that you’ve RSVPed Yes to, give the host as much time as possible before you cancel and never “no show” without reaching out to let the host that you won’t be there.
· Join our Facebook group (this is where we have mom discussions or post things we want/need)
· One of your children must be under 1st grade
· Give information for our group directory. Each member is emailed a copy of the directory. This is helpful when contacting each other in regards to Meetups (getting lost on the way to a playdate and such). The info that we ask for is first and last name, your birthday, kids names and birthdates, address, home number, cell number, and email address.
· Pay $20 a year for dues collected when you join
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members