addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PKLA -~- Parkour Los Angeles Message Board › Additional Meetups

Additional Meetups

Jo
vigilantsleeper
Group Organizer
Chino Hills, CA
Post #: 34
We regularly meet on saturdays, but that doesn't mean we can't meet on a different day. For the most part i'm busy during the week but if people want to host a meetup on a different day or time, let me know in advance so i can put it up as an official meetup so other people can attend.

You can Either post in this thread, email me, or post a greeting. But if you could let me know at least a week before, it would be easier for people to arrange their schedules.
Moe
user 9355232
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Post #: 17
I found a couple new locations in upland/montclair area but very localized probably want to check it out. If Jackson or Colin or anyone out around that area wants to check it out with me let me know.

909 562-6578
Manuel
mrphotography
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 8
Heyheyhey, Travis just posted this on Youtube:
White Lotus
FREE GATHERING - FEBRUARY 13, 2010 From 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. *Donations being accepted for Haiti relief fund

I'll probably be out of town that weekend, i thought people would like to know, since we had so many people yesterday and I think it would be cool if we could get a lot of donations for Haiti.
Anthony E.
user 11094965
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 3
I second the motion for extra meetups other than Saturday because I always have to work Saturdays from 12 to 5.
Brian K
bking
North Hollywood, CA
Post #: 20
Monday at UCLA! Let's do it.
Eddie b.
3-dub
Ontario, CA
Post #: 1
im down with freestyles idea....somewhere around that area.......any day is good for me.....why not a thursday or friday or monday
Malcolm M.
Malcolmmiller
Ontario, CA
I'm in the Ontario/Upland/Montclair are, anybody want to meet up? Text me at (909) 544-6103
Aerin C.
aeriin
Los Angeles, CA
So this semester i'm stuck with a saturday class so I'll be taking a break from our Saturday meet-ups. If anyone wants to train during the week (LA, Pasadena, Long Beach, or nearby areas) let me know! text me at 323.691.7213
Bismark F.
user 12849566
Pasadena, CA
Hey is anyone down to teach the new kid some moves tomorrow? as long as its in the la area I'm there. I'm kinda bummed that I haven't been able to make saturdays. Let me know.... 323 6271785
DK
user 8986013
Altadena, CA
There seem to be more traceurs in Pasadena meetups than elsewhere and some of us can only make the Pasadena ones. Would any Pasadena folk like to meet for small informal practice?

We regularly meet on saturdays, but that doesn't mean we can't meet on a different day. For the most part i'm busy during the week but if people want to host a meetup on a different day or time, let me know in advance so i can put it up as an official meetup so other people can attend.

You can Either post in this thread, email me, or post a greeting. But if you could let me know at least a week before, it would be easier for people to arrange their schedules.