addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pasadena Indians and Indophiles Message Board › Huntington Library Trip

Huntington Library Trip

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello All,

So sorry that I have been unavailable but too much on my plate for the past year!!

Anyway, the next "free day" is October 6th, I can arrange the meetup if I get a head count soon.

Tickets go quickly and are available on Sept the first only! Please specify if we should try for the afternoon or the morning.

Best regards and hello again,

Sudha