Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! I've set the location. Please look for the Black Nissan Xterra with "Raw Potluck" sign to know where we are located. I plan to be there around 3pm to save a table. Please be sure you are reading the guidelines below. Try not to forget serving spoons, as well as your own dinner ware, chairs, bug repellant, napkins.
1) Please make sure all dishes are Organic, Raw, and Vegan- meaning no animal products (except honey), no dairy, gluten or refined sugar.
2) Please bring enough to serve 20 members. If you opt to bring fruit instead of a dish, in fairness to others bring enough for 20 members and/or at least $15.00 worth of fruit. Same rules apply: if you don't have time or desire to prepare a dish to share there will be a $15.00 fee. Each person may have one guest that is exempt from bringing a dish!
3) Please bring two copies of your recipe. One will be to attach to your dish so that others can check for food allergies/intolerances. Second one is so we can compile a list to share via email. If you would like a recipe or some suggestions please call me!
4) Please BRING YOUR OWN UTENSILS AND PLATE FOR EATING (many of you tend to forget this!) and your own beverages. Please call me or email me with any questions! Look forward to seeing every single one of you!
5) For outdoor locations, please bring your own chair/blanket to sit on. If you have a folding table you can bring, please check with organizer to see if it is needed.