addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Triangle Live music Meetup Group Message Board › Get The Weekly Jazz Guide

Get The Weekly Jazz Guide

Cicely M.
user 11933747
Raleigh, NC
Hello, live music lovers!

I wanted to let you all know that I keep a weekly jazz guide on my jazz presenting nonprofit website. This guide to jazz events in the Triangle is sent out every Monday morning and is comprised of events on The Art of Cool project's Jazz Calendar.

Please consider signing up for the guide to keep up with jazz happenings in the area. I cannot create meet ups for all of the events but I'd still like everyone to know about the guide.

Click here to Subscribe.

Best,

Cicely Mitchell

President and co-founder of The Art of Cool Project

www.theartofcoolproject.com­