align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Triangle Live music Meetup Group Message Board › Efforts to keep the Triangle Live Music Meetup group going

Efforts to keep the Triangle Live Music Meetup group going

Mawuena
user 8389813
Group Organizer
Durham, NC
Hi All,
In order to keep this great group going, I have stepped up as the organizer to save the group since Cicely stepped down and the group was going to be shut down by meetup. Hate to loose this great group. Want to thank Cicely for all her hard work in starting and maintaining this group. I am going to try to pretty much keep the group format and events the same but I will like members to give feedback on what kind of activities and events they want to see happening with the group. Any suggestions and recommendations on the future direction of the group are also welcome. This is our meetup group and each one has a role to play. Looking forward to your inputs and let's make this group a success. Also looking for a few to step up as assistant organizers to help organize and host events. If you see or know of Live music events happening in the area that you think might be of interest to the group, please feel free to share or suggest it as a meetup event.

Thanks,
Mawuena