Help support your MeetupChip in
Ladies looking to have fun with other ladies in the comfort of a living room, rolling some dice and having a few cocktails (although drinking alcohol is not a requirement of course).
We all come from the Southern Crescent/ Peachtree City area. Our ladies come from Fayetteville, Senoia, Newnan, Palmetto, Sharpsburg, Tyrone, and of course Peachtree City.
Bunko is a dice game that dates back to the 1800s and who needs a book club as an excuse to get out of the house for some girl time when you can play a game, have some laughs, eat, drink and be merry?
We are a growing and ever changing group. Our only rules are:
1. When you join this group, commit to attend at least 2 bunkos in your first year.
2. If you RSVP yes, then it is a commitment and we will be eagerly anticipating your showing up. If your plans change, change your RSVP to NO. If something comes up at the last minute that will make you miss or show up late, then be courteous and call the host. Do not no show. It hurts our feelings and may make it so someone else on the wait list doesn't get to play in your place simply because you flaked on your commitment to a wonderful group of gals. AND it is simply RUDE to the hostess who had put time, energy and money into preparing her home for this event.
3. We are a dynamic group and love to have themes for each bunko.... go with that flow and participate. It makes for a very fun night.
4. If you have played bunko before, be flexible and go with the flow. We play a hybrid version that is true to the spirit of the game but works for the social environment we enjoy.
5. Our fee to play is $11 -> $10 for the winner pools and $1 for the maintenance of this site. We also allocate a portion of our pooled money to a local charity that a player nominates that night of play. Occassionally we will play an end of night game that costs $3 to play that is called E W S N
Our main goal is to have some laughs and relax for a few hours with some pretty awesome ladies. Some great friendships have been developed out of this group, so if you are looking for friends, you will likely find them if you join and get involved.
So see you soon!