addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Hi,

Hope you are all enjoying this warm weather! There has recent confusion about what time the meet ups are occurring so I wanted to send out an email to clarify. Due to my schedule in the office seeing patients we are only able to meet during the evening time slot from 630-730. I am trying to fix this with the meet up site. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Hope to see you all tonight!

Take Care

Kate