align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Pediatrics Plus* Mommy and Baby Support Group Message Board › Reminder, meetup this week!

Reminder, meetup this week!

Marci P.
user 104858882
Group Organizer
North Haven, CT
Hello Everyone,
Just a quick reminder that we will be having a Mommy and Baby support group meeting this Wednesday evening in the lower lounge.  It is my first meeting, and I am very excited to meet many of you!  I hope you will all be able to attend; If not, I hope to see you next time!  We will have some light refreshments, topic of the week, recipe of the week as well as some great tips and chats! Please RSVP if you are coming so I can get an appropriate amount of refreshments.
Thanks and see you soon,
Marci