French Bulldogs on the Peninsula Meetup Message Board › Honey's Birthday Party

Honey's Birthday Party

Pam Von H.
user 16872351
Group Organizer
Belmont, CA
Hi Everyone!

Yesterday's meetup for Honey's birthday turned out really well.  Thank you again, Jennifer, for putting it all together.  Your cupcakes and birthday hats were so great.   Even though it was hot, all the Frenchies kids seemed to have a great time, as always. Thanks everyone for posting pictures.  They are awesome!

There were a few comments and so I want to put this out to everyone.  Now that the weather has gotten warm, let's move our monthly meetup time to 10am instead of 11.  That way none of the dogs get over-heated. Let me know if that works for everyone.

There seems to be some interest in meeting up 2x a month.  If you are interested, let me know so that we can set up another weekend morning.  If you have any special requests, birthdays, etc., we can also plan extra play times.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks to all of our members for being such a great group of Frenchies and people!

Cheers,

Pam, Chris and COOPER!!
Jennifer M.
user 7016976
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
You're welcome and thanks to everyone for bringing their kiddos to the "pawty!" It was fun!

I would definitely be up for meeting up 2x a month and moving it up to 10AM for cooler temps. Looking forward to more play times and birthday celebrations in the future!

Cheers,
Jennifer