addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Peninsula Trail Running Message Board › Hello Trail Runners! - this Sunday's Run

Hello Trail Runners! - this Sunday's Run

Eric S.
user 60263542
San Carlos, CA
Good morning everyone,

So far we have 5 people attending this Sunday's 9:15am run at Edgewood Park in Redwood City and we are looking for a few more! This is a gorgeous run and it looks like we can expect sunshine with a few clouds, it will be great.

The route will be up hill in the beginning as we climb toward highway 280. I would advise those of who have never ran before or are just starting out to incorporate periodic running in with walking. It isn't a race and we want everyone to have a good time. Just go at your own pace but do try to run a bit.

Bring comfortable supportive running shoes, sun glasses, a hat or wool cap, and possibly thin gloves if your hands get cold. Remember that you will probably have to carry what ever you take off, so plan accordingly. You will warm up quickly with the uphill climb.

I am planning to purchase head lamps for the group in case we do some night running. I will be doing that this weekend and we should see them shortly after.

See you all soon!

Eric Sevim