addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Peninsula Vegans Message Board › September Bay Area Vegan Events.. Mark Your Calendar

September Bay Area Vegan Events.. Mark Your Calendar

Jillian L.
user 13587768
Oakland, CA
Post #: 227
Hi Lovely Peninsula Vegans,
I wanted to Highlight some Great Vegan Events Coming up this September. There is more detailed info on the Bay Area Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Meet Up Group home page HERE

but for now check out the highlights below...

These are all going to be wonderful events - I really hope to see you at most of them!

Holistic Skin Clinic - Remove your Moles, Spots, Skin Tags, Lesions: September 20 & 21- Emeryville and SF - Make your appointments now HERE­

Detox Lecture, Vegan Vendors, Free Samples at the Community Health Fair Sept 20th - Berkeley (a few vendor spots still available - contact me directly if interested)

Sex, Love and Raw Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie Demo with Chef Jillian Love - Sept 28 - at the San Francisco World Vegetarian Festival

Nepal Children Fundraiser - Sept 28 - Belmont CA

Find out what Top 10 Foods are For Health a and Vitality & Enjoy A Chef Jillian Love Exclusive Gourmet 4 Course Raw Vegan Dinner at World Vegetarian Festival - September 29 - San Francisco (check out the delicious menu I have planned on the meet up home page - and tix to this are just $26! come on now...)

Go Here for more Details and to RSVP: HERE­

* I have some volunteer/work trade positions open for the Community Health Fair and the Gourmet Dinner and To 10 Foods event - contact me directly if you are interested in being on the team.

Dr T is returning to the Bay Area and will be available for Holistic Skin Clinic Appointments in San Francisco on Sept 20 and Emeryville on Sept 21.

Appointments include a FREE brief skin inspection and immediate pain free non-surgical removal of all kinds of skin lesions including , moles, skin tags, lesions, red spots.

Reasonable cost - immediate on the spot removal (literally LOL)

Emeryville Skin Clinic
Saturday September 21 9AM-4PM
Hyatt, 5800 Shellmound Street, Emeryville, CA 94608

SanFrancisco Skin Clinic
Friday September 20 9AM-4PM
The Center for Healing and Expression
1749 O' Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA 94115

Proceeds from this clinic go to fund Dr T.s non-profit, Everest Learning Academy in Nepal. ELA is devoted to providing a quality education for disadvantaged, poor and orphan children.

Sending YOU tons of Vegan Love

Jillian Love