Welcome Dog, Pup and Mutt Pals,
If you’re a Peninsula Dweller, a Coastal Local, a City Habitant, a Suburban Neighbor or a little of everything with a Love of Dogs, you’ve found your group!
The Peninsula Dog Owners group is all about cool “dog and their people” gigs. From hikes, to social parties, to a session at the park, even some community work for good measure – we’re diligently filling our doggy social calendar for everyone’s benefit.
We invite you to send us your suggestions on things you’d love to see the group partake in. We’re open and willing to hear about all the great sites and sounds that the Peninsula has to offer! Our only request is that we keep it Peninsula/Coast Local. We want to support where we live and we want to keep our travels on the road less to lighten our carbon footprint. Fun, Dog and Eco – that’s us!
Again, thank you for supporting the Peninsula Dog Owners (PDO) group and we encourage you to spread the word. Feel free to even donate to the PDO fund to keep the group alive and tail-wagging!
All Doggy Owners, Please Read:
As this is a social group (not a doggy socialization class) for both people and their doggies, we ask that everyone be on their best behavior. We want all experiences with the PDO to be harmoniuos.
Please follow the doggy guidelines below:
- Your doggy must be up to date with all required vaccinations (Rabies, Bordetella, DHPP).
- Your doggy's "mess" must always be cleaned up and disposed of properly.
- Your doggy should be able to walk well on-leash, as many of our events will require leash manners.
- Your doggy shouldn't display signs of aggression towards another dog or person. We, understand, that a small "bark and lunge" can happen while on leash or in new situations, but continual and uncontrollable aggression will not be permitted.
- Three dog maximum per owner.
PDO promotes responsible dog ownership. If, for whatever reason, we feel this is questioned - we have the right to discontinue a PDO membership of the certain individual(s).