Pennwriters, a not-for-profit organization of more than 450 members from Pennsylvania and beyond, was established in 1988 as a networking organization for published and aspiring writers of all genres. Our mission is to help writers of all levels, from the novice to the award-winning and multi-published, improve and succeed in their craft.
• Area events, email groups and social networks
• Workshops with nationally-recognized authors
• Online courses with skilled teachers and industry professionals
• An annual three-day writers conference with professional editors and agents
• Insider tips on marketing strategies and the business of writing
• Networking opportunities with fellow writers
• Informative bimonthly newsletter
• Critique exchanges
For more information about Pennwriters and its members, visit www.pennwriters.org.