People United For Medical Marijuana - Orlando Message Board › How about a little Broadcasting help?

How about a little Broadcasting help?

A former member
Post #: 1
In the consistent efforts to re-legalize Medicinal Marijuana in the state of Florida I urge supporters, advocators, doctors and patients of this amazing movement to continue making an impact to educate our residents on the medicinal properties of cannabis; specifically elements of the plant that mitigate the symptoms of individuals with debilitating diseases as determined by a licensed Florida physician. It is the collective community who creates harmony in our Beautiful state and it is through your will power that we will see the inevitable legalization of Medicinal Marijuana.
The generous leaders and founders of the P.U.F.M.M. organization and the United for Care campaign are evidence of the driving force of this movement and I urge that they increase their drive, dedication, and commitment towards a public announcement of John Morgan ‘s full support of his wonderful campaign to reach the states goal and achieve the success of a 2014 Medical Marijuana ballot. The residents of Central Florida and all of its advocates would greatly benefit from his public announcement and support of legalization.
ChrisHaber.com
user 10201396
Melbourne, FL
Post #: 985
As always, my considerable photography skills are available to the cause.