add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

People United For Medical Marijuana - Orlando Message Board › Updated location for Sunday's meeting with Elvy Musikka

Updated location for Sunday's meeting with Elvy Musikka

A former member
Good afternoon history-maker,
I just wanted to drop you a quick line and let you know that the location for Sunday's meeting has been secured. We will be having our meeting from 3pm (sharp) until 5 pm at the Marks Street Senior Center's ballroom in Downtown Orlando. (99 E. Marks St. Orlando, FL 32803)
Elvy Musikka (One of the four living federal Medical Marijuana patients) says that she is super excited to meet you guys and tell you her story. We can't wait to see you! Please invite all your friends by sharing this link:­. We want this event to be as big as possible!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please call me at 407-792-2641 or e-mail me at Please feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook or follow me on twitter (information below) so we can keep in touch more often. Thanks for all you do!
Oscar H. Ramirez III, Regional Coordinator
#YesOn2 <--- Please start using this hashtag on all your social media posts.
Cell: (407) 792-2641
Office #: (321) 800-6264
Office Address: 815 N. Magnolia Ave. Suite #200, Orlando, FL 32803
Office Hours: M-F 10a-2pCalendar:­­­