If anyone can relate to the same situation as me, in Adelaide with family interstate and want to do something Christmas day then here's your opportunity. Or anyone passing through SA, doesn't have plans for xmas lunch, the other half has the kids, has the kids but doesn't want to stay home, doesn't want to catch up with relo's, or any other excuse to get out of the house on xmas day and have lunch in the great outdoors of ours.
Bring along a plate of food to share with the masses, ie a chicken, some ham, turkey, a salad, potato salad, possibly snags for the BBQ.
If you have some sporting equipment you want bring along please do. Kids are welcome.
Park in the car park off Seminary Way down the bottom (see map) and I will find somewhere around the area hopefully with a table. BYO chair/blanket/mat and drinks.
Post what you will bring along so others don't bring the same thing.
I will bring some breads/rolls and I will makes some yummy desserts - cupcakes and will bring (decide later scones, cheesecake or fruitcake) to enjoy.
Also posted in the ADL Wine Lovers Group.
This list is what we have so far from the two meetup groups:
• Desserts (vanilla chai cupcakes & chocolate cupcakes, etc) and breads/rolls;
• BBQ Chicken & potato salad;
• BBQ Chicken & coleslaw;
• Pasta Salad, sausages, potato chips;
• Cucumber Asian Herb Salad and a Tropical Fruit salsa (salad)
• Sparkling wine;
• Vegetarian Sausages, dips and a slice;
• Ham; turkey
• Roast Vegetable Salad and Trifle;
• Rice salad, beef patties and soft drinks;
Kebabs & Veggies;