People in Adelaide Meetup Message Board › INAPPROPRIATE EMAIL

INAPPROPRIATE EMAIL

Lady Skye G.
SKYE0410864527
Group Organizer
Adelaide, AU
Post #: 81
I have recently had reports of a number of inappropriate emails - either from real members or from false memberships.

Any requests or offers to meet off site or indeed, any inappropriate contact will result in the profile being banned from the site.

Please be careful what you say to people - and even more careful of what you write. Should you want to meet off the meetup site, if you have not yet met in person, and the recipient is not welcoming the request, I will have no choice but to ban the offending member from future membership.

It is so sad that I must put this policy in place, when most of us are only here to make friends, and have some fun. But a few spoil it for others. I would rather lose one or two unwelcome members, than those who may have been frightened or upset by the inappropriate practice.
A former member
Post #: 3
Good idea, I support your action and plan. Dianne
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for taking swift action against unwanted emails Lady Skye
Carole
user 75002832
Adelaide, AU
Post #: 2
Skye, thank you for enforcing a policy on these inappropriate emails.
ian b.
user 10012051
Adelaide, AU
Post #: 71
... and me too ...
Mazhar S.
mazharshah
Islamabad, PK
Post #: 12
Hi Skye!

Thanks this is great action you have taken so for. I am also reviving so many fake emails from different resources.
A former member
Hello Lady Skye,
This is happening still as I have been harrassed by a lady on here who is very nasty and vindictive and was jealous because a man messaged me that had messaged her!! It is primary school stuff and has to stop. Her name is Linder Fisher and she is in your group. I feel she should be banned and I have tried to contact meetup but no response.
ian b.
user 10012051
Adelaide, AU
Post #: 100
i wish just to enter my usual "me too.." and complain that no body has sent me any inappropriate emails at all.. for as long as i can now remember... while mercifully, due to my rapidly galloping senility, my memory is becoming shorter and shorter.. it's my memory i am referring to... i think...
A former member
Oh Ian you poor luv lol it is a disease called
C R A F T
Cant Remember A Flippin orF###ing Thing LOL
A former member
Post #: 11
I think we need to make it clear that this is a friendship group not a dating site.