addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Peoria Readers, a Book Club Message Board › Change of venue?

Change of venue?

Eden
edhead
Group Organizer
Peoria, IL
Post #: 41
I don't know anything about the new LnB, except parking might be tight (it's across from the Shell Station in Campustown). I can look into it.

I can try to get space Lakeview libary (open until 8), which may be more central. We can bring in soft drinks and "light refreshments."
Eden
edhead
Group Organizer
Peoria, IL
Post #: 42
Panera at West Lake (by the Mall/Chuck E Cheese) can accomodate us. We can decide if we want to change to a different permanent location at the event. I will try to get a group of chairs on the right hand side by the window.
A former member
Post #: 1
The Leaves and Beans on Main Street at Bradley has a room just as big and it is free. There is a food selection as well as coffee. I'll change the next meetup venue to that sin e it's mine. I like 3030 but the room rate is steep.
A former member
Post #: 2
The Leaves and Beans on Main Street at Bradley has a room just as big and it is free. There is a food selection as well as coffee. I'll change the next meetup venue to that sin e it's mine. I like 3030 but the room rate is steep.
Eden
edhead
Group Organizer
Peoria, IL
Post #: 43
Feel free to make a reservation. Figure out where people can park, as there is no parking. I will not go because it is too close to school for me to be comfortable.
Mike T.
MikeT100
Peoria, IL
Post #: 7
Eden - my understanding is that LnB's room has a door which can be shut for privacy. Does this make you feel any more comfortable or is the proximity to BU campus alone a total deal breaker for you? I'd hate to see you miss out on joining us.
Eden
edhead
Group Organizer
Peoria, IL
Post #: 44
Perhaps. If the reservation has already been made, I say go to Leaves and Beans, but we need to decide now.