align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Peoria Photography Meetup Group Message Board Archived Posts Discussion Forum › PPMG- Last day for OnOne Software discount

PPMG- Last day for OnOne Software discount

Jen
user 11145176
Sun City Center, FL
Greetings PPMG members,
Just FYI today is the last day for OnOne Software's discount on their current flagship product, Photo Suite 7.  Full version is $149 (it's normally $300-$420) or if you have a previous version from them upgrading is only $99.  The suite has several programs included, and they are throwing in a couple other bonuses as well (free training video, presets package, etc.)

OnOne Software and Nik Software are my 2 top picks for "quick" ways to get really cool looks from your photos... even if you don't buy their suite today I still recommend downloading the free trial if you haven't before and playing around with how your photos look with their effects.  OnOne is a standalone product (you don't have to have Photoshop or Lightroom to use it) but it also has plugin features as well so you can access it from PS or LR if you choose to work that way.

If you look at photos by pro photographers and wonder, "how do their pictures look like that???" well this software is one of the ways they do "that" Lol!!  Yes, pros totally cheat!!! 

Anyway it's a great discount on a great product, I don't forward these on often so worth a look!

Link to the sale:
http://www.ononesoftw...­

Link to OnOne if the above link doesn't work:
http://www.ononesoftw...­

Happy shooting!

Jen