align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
Greetings PPMG,
I have been getting a lot of feed back from the city about our group. I am truly excited! Here are some of the things that have been offered thus far. These will be classes: how to frame your work, Lighting, photo shop elements, & How to get local stores to buy your product. I have a art gallery if you like to sell your work in the gallery. I will be talking to the school districts if any one is interested in the schools picture day. If their is any other suggestions for classes you may need let me know. If you like to work for the school districts I need packages with all your information if you need assistance creating a package I can assist in that also.

Larrice Dukes
309-224-8812