Peoria Secular Humanist Society Message Board Peoria Humanist Society Discussion Forum › Suggestions for the group in 2014

Suggestions for the group in 2014

Nick D.
user 10029970
Group Organizer
Peoria, IL
Hi everybody,
For those of you who may not have seen, our next discussion on Tuesday, January 14th will be dedicated to ideas for how we would like to improve the group in the upcoming year.  I would like to invite anybody who has a suggestion but is unable to attend to input their ideas.  My biggest concern right now is getting input on the days and times of our meetings.  If there is anybody who would like to attend on a regular basis but cannot because Tuesday evenings are bad, please email me with suggestions for different times.  Unfortunately it will be impossible for us to accommodate everyone's schedule but I would like make sure we are doing our best we can.
Please respond to this email or update the comments on the January 14th meeting page with any suggestions.  If you are planning to attend the meeting, feel free to post suggestions as well to give us an idea of what will be discussed.
Nick
Matt W.
user 26556102
Peoria, IL
Post #: 1
Tuesdays are not good for me. I'd like to make it to more meetings in 2014, if they are on another day!
Matt
Nick D.
user 10029970
Group Organizer
Peoria, IL
Post #: 10
Matt, what days would work better for you? It would be great if you could make it to more meetings!