You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 0 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Pamela Q.
user 133274262
South Lyon, MI
Post #: 3
Hi - I have been on a quest to get more permaculture/sustainable living books for the Lyon Township Public Library. I thought you might be interested in seeing the list of new (or new to us) books that have arrived:
"Perennial Vegetables" by Eric Toensmeier - Book and Video
"Backyard Homestead Book of Building Projects" by Spike Carlsen
"Backyard Homestead Guide to Raising Farm Animals" by Gail Damerow
"The Resilient Farm and Homestead" by Ben Falk
"Mastering Fermentation" by Mary Karlin
"Complete Idiots Guide to Fermenting Foods"
"Natural Beekeeping" by Ross Conrad Book and Video
"Attracting Beneficial Bugs to Your Garden" by Jessica Walliser
"Gaia's Garden: a Guide to Home Scale Permaculture" 2nd Edition by Tony Hemenway
(we also kept the first edition of Gaia's Gardens since it is so popular)
"Homesweet Homegrown: How to Grow, Make, and Store Your Own Food" by Robin Jasko
"The Nourished Kitchen" by Jennifer McGruther (just arrived - not yet processed)
"The Winter Garden Handbook" by Eliot Coleman
"The Wildlife Friendly Vegetable Gardener" by Tammi Hartung
"Sepp Holzer's Permaculture" by Sep Holzer
"Wisdom for Hen Keepers" by Chris Graham
These are new books to LTPL and some are not yet available for interloan, but all can be picked up at LTPL if they are on the shelf and if you have a library card from your home library that is in The Library Network. We have lots more sustainable living books that do not have a "New" status that are available for check-out and interloan.
More are on the way - I will post again next month when they arrive. Please excuse any cross-posting among groups.
Pam Q.