addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Permaculture Network of NJ Message Board › Meetup details changed: Hugelkultur Project at Genesis Farm - One Day Learni

Meetup details changed: Hugelkultur Project at Genesis Farm - One Day Learning/Volunteer Experience

Paul N.
PAULNICK
Piscataway, NJ
I've updated this Meetup simply to offer a ride to anyone in the Verona, Montclair, Bloomfield area.  Let's reduce CO2 emissions.
When: Sunday, July 14, 2013 1:00 PM
Where: Genesis Farm
41A Silver Lake Road
Blairstown, NJ 07825
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.