Welcome to "Persian Circle of Friends" or "Mahfel Doostan Irani", a social/cultural Iranian-Americans group where Iranians and persian cultuer enthusiasts gather to socialize; participate in cultural events; professionally network; exchange ideas; and brain storm to create new ways to encourage other Iranian Americans to reconnect to their roots and be proud of it.
It is a great Place for the:
• Iranian-Americans to gather and speak their tongue “Farsi”
• New Iranians-American to the area to make new friends and to feel welcome.
• Creating opportunities for interested parties to learn more about the Persian culture.
• Participating in Farsi classes, concerts, cultural events, lectures, movies, breakfast & dinner outings, games, social events, and outdoor activities.
• Enjoy delicious Persian food served at local Persian restaurants.
Please keep in mind that the group is not affiliated with any political or religious groups or organizations. Please refrain from having heated political /religious debates. If the following guidelines are not followed, organizer reserves the right to end the violator’s membership in the group.
If interested in playing Backgammon and dinner outings, you can also join the “Backgammon Lovers” Meet Up at:
We look forward to having you as a member of these happening groups.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 6:30 PM
Wednesday, March 11, 2015 6:30 PM
Tuesday, March 24, 2015 6:30 PM