addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

An Owner’s Manual For Your Brain, Part 1

An Owner’s Manual For Your Brain, Part 1

A Free Workshop to Help You Improve Your Results in Life


Your results in life are highly influenced by how you use your brain and emotions...


Yet the most people are not conscious of their internal programming that has them behave in automatic ways. That automated way of moving through the world can be made conscious - and improved - leading you to have better results in all aspects of your life.


Come to learn about your conscious and unconscious patterns of what you see and hear in your mind, and how you feel about it. When a person makes a change like replacing negative self-talk with positive messages, or seeing better pictures in their mind’s eye, life often becomes happier and more fun. What if that voice inside your head went from Critic to Cheerleader?

In this compelling workshop we will cover how to use your brain better including:

-Create a positive self-image

-Uncover simple unconscious patterns that go along with common issues like stress, anxiety, and depression

-Reduce negative self-talk

-Feel better about yourself and learn how to enjoy life more

-Remove blocks to your success in life

-Picture a brighter future


Date/Time: Wednesday, June 25th, 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Location: Our Sacred Space Wellness Center

2075 Lincoln Ave, Suites B & C, San Jose, CA 95125

Contact: For more information call Dan at (650)[masked]

or email [masked]

Cost: Free. Space is limited to ensure individual attention.

Bring: Paper and pen to write down your a-ha moments!


Dan Ross has been coaching people since 1999. He loves helping people improve their lives, and uses highly effective tools that allow his clients to achieve rapid, lasting change.

Join or login to comment.

  • Dan

    It was great to see you all last night. Thanks for coming out - I had fun.

    By the way, those of you who requested more information should have gotten an email last night. A few of you did not check the "yes" box on the sign-in sheet, so I did not email you. If you do want a follow up call, let me know.

    June 26, 2014

    • Amit

      Hi, Please mail me details. I want to further discuss with u

      June 27, 2014

  • Dan

    There was no recording for yesterday's presentation. I will be doing another one with a different theme in July.

    June 26, 2014

  • Avi

    Hi Dan Is any recording for y'day presentation.

    Thanks
    Abinas

    June 26, 2014

  • Amit

    Thanks Dan for introducing NPL. It was a good learning experience..

    June 26, 2014

  • Gwynne

    I'm sorry that I also need to bow out for tonight. My daughter just got out of the hospital, and I need to be with her. Hope it's a great meeting, and I look forward to the next one.

    June 25, 2014

  • Coni C.

    Will be late because I get off from work at 7:00

    June 25, 2014

  • Cam

    Hi Dan, I am so sorry that I won't be able to make it tonight. Work comes up unexpectedly. Hope everyone has a great meeting.

    June 25, 2014

  • larry s.

    Dear Dan,
    I am looking forward to meeting all of you and the topic interesting. I was told that we only use 10 percent of our mind in our life time. How do we unlock the other 90 percent.

    May 31, 2014

15 went

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy