An easier and faster way to learn NLP and more
Especially for busy people, the most complete and flexible way to learn NLP by combining pre-study with classroom learning. Offered in English over 2 long weekends in Brussels this unique approach minimizes the amount of time you need to take out from work or family and eliminates the additional costs of traveling to an English-speaking country.
What will I learn on the NLP Practitioner Certification program?
The underlying principles of NLP - the foundations of excellence
• A simple model of communication that will enable you to understand how others make sense of the world and to always get your message across
• Empowering beliefs that will change the way you experience and interact with the world around you
• Understand the mind and body as a system and how to take control of this
Well-formed Outcomes - the keys to getting what you want
• Ask questions that enable you to get totally clear about what you really want
• How to set goals so that you consistently achieve them
• How to enable others to get similar results
Rapport - the essence of connecting, persuasion and influence
• Quickly connect with others
• Discover the real secrets to body language
• Get people to unconsciously identify with you
• Use your voice to build rapport rapidly on the telephone
• Elegantly disagree with others whilst maintaining rapport
• Know how to get back in rapport when someone else breaks rapport with you
Representational Systems - how we use our senses
• Discover how we experience the world
• Learn to match another person’s preferred system to create rapport and deep understanding
• Discover how others are thinking
Submodalities - the finer distinctions of how we give meaning to things
• Learn how to use your brain’s programming language
• Discover how someone internally structures their reality and how to influence that
• Use submodalities to quickly change unwanted feelings, behaviors and habits
Language Patterns - how to use language with awareness, elegance and precision
• Use your language with volition to gain greater acceptance of your message
• Learn how to ask questions that get you the information you need with speed and precision
• Know the best question to get to the root of a problem
• How to overcome objections elegantly
• Learn powerful conversational techniques to assist someone in changing their mind
• Negotiate with elegance and quickly gain agreement on opposing points of view
Anchoring - how we’re influenced by associative conditioning
• Strengthen your personal resources and your ability to access them whenever and wherever you want
• Remove bad feelings from past experiences
• Create powerful resources to get people out of “stuck” states such as procrastination or confusion
Strategies - the unconscious processes we use to create all our behavior
• Learn how we do what we do
• Discover your own and other people’s decision-making strategy
• Understand the basis of NLP modeling
• Change your less useful strategies for more useful ones and use your effective strategies more often
Frames - how we derive meaning from our experiences
• Learn how our frames of reference affect our interpretation of events
• Discover how framing impacts our ability to understand things
• Learn how pre-framing enables you to deal with potential objections
• Expand your choices by becoming skilled at re-framing
• Resolve conflicts easily and quickly
• Become a skilled negotiator
• Help others find better ways of solving problems
Parts - the key to personal congruence
• Learn how to resolve internal conflicts
Timelines - get more of what you want in your life
• Understand how you process time
• Elicit your time line
• Change the direction and location of your time line
• Discover the root cause of your problems and how to solve them
• Learn how to create your future the way you want it to be
How can I learn all this in just 7 days?
Before attending the live training you study from a specially produced Home Study program, which is included in the price of the training. We also provide you with a recommended reading list.
The pre-study takes about 70 hours, which you can do at your own convenience. During the live training you’ll learn the latest developments and distinctions and get to practice what you’ve learned. You’ll also get coaching during the exercises from our team of qualified coaching assistants.
Prior to attending the training you will receive a coaching call from a member of our team to check how you’re progressing with your pre-study.
Who will be leading the training?
The Practitioner training is led by Gerry Murray a highly experienced certified NLP trainer.
NLP Practitioner Part 1: 14-16 March 2014
NLP Practitioner Part 2: 27-30 March 2014
There are special prices for early booking and if more than one person is paid for in the same transaction. Please check out the special prices here.
Please RSVP here if you're planning to attend. However, your place is only confirmed once you have paid.