We're sorry, the page you're looking for hasn't been written yet. Feel free to let the Organizer know — it might have been overlooked.
Help support your MeetupChip in
Are you ready to proactively create more happiness and success in your life?
The Personal Growth Network (PGN) is a Greater Boston community whose members work together to consciously create more success and more happiness in our individual lives.
PGN provides you with heart-felt social connections, with a wide-spread support network, and with your choice of a humongous selection of diverse tools and techniques.
We each may have different goals or use different approaches, yet together we find ways to support one other, helping each other to reach our individual, personal life goals.
You'll find much here that can help you on your unique life journey. Any one particular approach may not necessarily be "right" for you at this point of your journey, but many approaches are here for you to try on -- to utilize or to set aside as you decide -- depending on how well they appear to you to support what you want to create in your life.
For you personal growth & development leaders, PGN provides you with a giant toolbox that helps you to more easily share your concepts, techniques, tools, and love with the larger personal growth community. Given PGN's interest in collecting diverse techniques towards diverse goals, our community is "open" and "non-denominational". PGN welcomes effective approaches from any positive psychology or cognitive discipline:
• National approaches (e.g., Insight, LOA, Forum, HAI, Dale Carnegie, MAP, MDI, NLP)
• Home-grown approaches, developed by local members and drawn from many disciplines.
• Study groups, organized by members like you, supporting one other, perhaps practicing particular approaches more deeply or working together towards a shared life goal (e.g., health, new business)
• Social events where you create fun events that combine connection, fun, and learning.
The path that serves you best may not serve someone else; your path today may well change tomorrow. Our open, diverse, growing, networked community is intended to remain your primary resource for personal growth & development tools and support. Use whatever serves you best -- to learn and grow and succeed towards your current goal -- and, once complete enough, refocus on your next goal, perhaps utilizing different tools, perhaps in a different part of your life.
Our community creates 100s of events:
• Social events: dances, parties, get-togethers, movies
• Study groups: interest groups, support groups, mastermind groups, book clubs
• Formal presentations: classes, miniWorkshops, workshops, retreats, seminars.
Thus, our community needs many organizers to create this abundance. Whether you are trained, enthusiastic, social, or simply organized, please consider PGN as your giant toolbox, with which you can share fun, knowledge, growth, events, connection, opportunities, and a sweet heart.
At PGN, we are all explorers of life together.
1,808 Law of Attraction Co-Creators
4,739 Bargain Hunters