PetitsPawz.org Message Board › Petitspawz to the RESCUE again

Petitspawz to the RESCUE again

James
James99
Group Organizer
Montreal, QC
This is 'Lucky' - A week old ,  abandoned for days, by his Mother and left to die under a gallery in Lasalle.

Fortunately , someone heard his screams of terror and called Dianne from the SPA Group.
PetitsPawz was immediately contacted and Susan Mackasey & her team went into action , and we now have been advised that a caregiver for the newborn, will be available By Monday. He is not out of the woods yet, but he now has a chance for life!
PetitsPawz & other animal rescue groups encounter these situations, and worse on a daily basis, and they do it on a volunteer basis , receiving no government funding , and relying on fundraisers and donations to pay their vet bills and to keep their shelters open.
That is why the SPA organization & its affiliated meetup group , through fundraising dances, and other events, support animal rescue & adoption, in the Montreal area. Our fundraising support for PetitsPawz has helped this non profit group, keep their doors open, impacting on the huge abandoned cat problem in the Montreal area.
OUR NEXT FUNDRAISING DANCE FOR PETITSPAWZ WILL BE THE HALLOWEEN DANCE ON OCTOBER 19th!
I suspect there will be a lot of cat costumes in attendance!!!
Links to the Petitspawz website and facebook page , can be found on the left side of our home meetup page!
Thank You for your time & Thank You to all the volunteers at Petitpawz!
Eileen
user 9606049
Montreal, QC
Post #: 3
Thank god for the good people who saved this little angel! I have several cats, only one of which was planned. I love cats more than humans and I will forever do whatever I can to contribute to the well being of these genetically perfect animals.
This is 'Lucky' - A week old ,  abandoned for days, by his Mother and left to die under a gallery in Lasalle.

Fortunately , someone heard his screams of terror and called Dianne from the SPA Group.
PetitsPawz was immediately contacted and Susan Mackasey & her team went into action , and we now have been advised that a caregiver for the newborn, will be available By Monday. He is not out of the woods yet, but he now has a chance for life!
PetitsPawz & other animal rescue groups encounter these situations, and worse on a daily basis, and they do it on a volunteer basis , receiving no government funding , and relying on fundraisers and donations to pay their vet bills and to keep their shelters open.
That is why the SPA organization & its affiliated meetup group , through fundraising dances, and other events, support animal rescue & adoption, in the Montreal area. Our fundraising support for PetitsPawz has helped this non profit group, keep their doors open, impacting on the huge abandoned cat problem in the Montreal area.
OUR NEXT FUNDRAISING DANCE FOR PETITSPAWZ WILL BE THE HALLOWEEN DANCE ON OCTOBER 19th!
I suspect there will be a lot of cat costumes in attendance!!!
Links to the Petitspawz website and facebook page , can be found on the left side of our home meetup page!
Thank You for your time & Thank You to all the volunteers at Petitpawz!