The Pittsburgh Chick Lit Book Club Message Board › March for Babies

March for Babies

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello everyone,
I am very active in the March for Babies aka march of dimes. I am sure you have all heard of march of dimes. This cause has a very special place in my heart because when my son, Brayden, was born we spent 9 days in the NICU. The Pittsbugh march is on May 22 this year. If any of you are able and would like to walk with me please join my team. If you can't walk consider making a donation to this wondeful cause and join the fight for a wold where all babies are born healthy.
Here is the address for my team page: www.marchforbabies.org/team/teamfagley
If you would like to know the whole story of what we went through when Brayden was born you can check out my blog. www.1-moms-ramblings.blogspot.com

A former member
Post #: 117
I'd be pleased to join your team. I would like to march in memory of triplets a colleague of mine lost shortly after their birth; that in the future, babies such as hers would survive.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Sara. My friend and I did this walk last year and it's a nice event. We'd be happy to join you that day. I'm going to sign Debbie and I up through the website.
A former member
Post #: 3
That is great Missi! Thank you so much for joining my team. It really means alot to me.
A former member
Post #: 4
Peggy if you want to join the team you can do so by visiting the web site. OR I can bring some registaration forms to bookclub on Wed. if you would rather sign up by mail.
Liselle
Liselle
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 91
I joined Sara's group too and think I have talked my 15 year old nephew into joining me! This should be a fun day for a great cause. Thanks for telling us about this, Sara.