addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Pittsburgh Chick Lit Book Club Message Board › Book Launch event May 17th

Book Launch event May 17th

Susan L.
user 4930869
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 82
I received this email and thought I'd share with you. I am unable to attend, but love to support local authors.
**************************************­****
Dear Susan,

I'd love to invite you and your group to a book launch event at the Penguin Bookshop in Sewickley on Friday, May 17th, from 6-8pm. Harper Collins are hosting a party to celebrate the publication of my fifth novel, The Perfume Collector. Set in the world of perfume in Paris during the 1950's, we're going to have plenty of champagne, perfume samples and delicious nibbles. I've got a much more posh invite I'd love to send on, put I'm not sure how to attach the file. Also, Harper Collins are giving away some copies in advance!

Let me know if you'd like any more information - I think the evening could be really good fun!

Many thanks!

Kathleen Tessaro

www.kathleentessaro.com
Susan L.
user 4930869
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 83
Update: the author sent the invitation