addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Pittsburgh Chick Lit Book Club Message Board › Masquerade Cocktail Party Details

Masquerade Cocktail Party Details

Lindsey B.
ilovebarbie23
Canonsburg, PA
Hi Ladies,
I am starting to purchase the supplies for this party.  If you are no longer able to make it please update your RSVP.  Or if you decide to bring a date, also update RSVP.  Thanks!
A reminder of the details:

• Cocktail Party Attire with Mask, we will vote on best Mask with prize awarded!
  • Please bring a bottle of Chilled Wine or Champagne AND an Appetizer or Dessert.
  • You are welcome to bring a date, if so, please RSVP +1.
  • Please Park in my driveway OR on my side of the street not blocking any driveways. (All cars must face same direction per township).

Hope to see you here for lots of Music, Masks, Munchies & Mischief